Bali Yoga Retreat 2020
July 25th - August 2nd
Join Our Place Yoga’s very own Christine Fogarty, studio owner, Reiki Master teacher and spiritual guide and her loving partner Shawn Alvira for an immersive yoga, meditation and energy healing retreat in Bali, Indonesia.
Spend nine days and eight nights in the expansive Balanesian paradise of Villa Selat, deepening your connection to yourself and others. In this beautifully curated retreat, guests will explore and deepen their yoga practice, be guided through mindful meditation, and receive cleansing energy healing, all while immersed in the tranquility of the surrounding jungle. We will find both adventure and time to renew our bodies, our minds and our spirits.
This once in a lifetime journey will include daily yoga, meditation and healing practices as well as hiking, sacred waterfall adventures and trips into the vibrant city of Ubud! With so many beautiful opportunities to connect, relax and let go, this retreat has everything you could ask for, and more!
The Resort: Villa Selat, Bali, Indonesia
Located in Selat Samplangan and perched atop the Kendang River Valley, Villa Selat is housed within a private stone walled compound and offers both magnificent views and direct access to the wondrously energetic world of the surrounding greenery and river below. This expansive residence provides the perfect setting for a life-changing retreat. This tranquil villa includes a large infinity pool, spacious outdoor living room, fully staffed kitchen, and concierge service.
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Your own bed in shared (or private) luxury accommodations overlooking the beautiful villa grounds (see site map for accommodation options)
- All Delicious, fresh, internationally-inspired meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (special dietary requests happily considered)
- Full use of the Villa Selat retreat grounds, including infinity pool, meditation & yoga shalas and surrounding relaxation areas
- Complimentary 1 hour massage (additional body work & massages just $25/hr!)
- Full-time staff/room service
Itinerary (all activities are included, but optional):
- Daily morning yoga in the secluded shala surrounded by the lush rainforest
- Daily meditation practice
- Daily, guided adventures outside the villa, including hikes to waterfalls and transportation to and from the vibrant city of Ubud for shopping, dining and local flare
- Evening group Reiki healing sessions, Restorative and Yin yoga practice
- Group connection activities designed to foster healing and togetherness
- Water purification ceremony hosted by Balinese locals
Accommodations & Pricing:
Ananda Villa (Sleeps 5 in luxury shared space – optimal for single travelers)
1st floor, 3 single beds, 1 full bath – $1,925 each guest
2nd floor, 2 single beds, 1 full bath – $1,925 each guest
Sattva Suite – 1st floor, 2 queen beds, 1 full bath
$2,025 each guest (optimal for 2 guests traveling together)
Sundara Suite – 1st floor, 1 queen bed, 1 single bed, 1 full bath
1 guest – $2,300 (optimal for guest seeking a private space)
2 guests $3,825 (optimal for a couple or 2 guests traveling together, seeking a private space)
The King’s Room – East Timor Hut – 1 King bed, outside shower and inside toilet
1 guest – $2,125 (optimal for the adventurous single traveler seeking private semi-outdoor space)
2 guests – $3,350 (optimal for the adventurous couple seeking private, semi-outdoor space)
Please note: This suite was built with the adventurer in mind. A play between outdoor living and traditional interiors, the King’s Hut has 3 open walls and custom blinds for privacy. This cliff side suite overlooks the jungle below and offers the sounds of a babbling brook and the chatter of Balinese nature. See website for photos.
A non-refundable deposit of $400 reserves your spot and locks in your pricing. The remainder of your payment is due 90 days before the retreat (June 25, 2020). Installment payments happily accepted before due date.
These prices include everything except your airfare!
To reserve your spot, contact us via phone at (424) 257-0759 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get you started with the application process!